Calling All Exhibitors!
Here you will find all of the important information for exhibiting at the MAPPS/ASPRS 2012 Specialty Conference. Including, the official and final exhibit hall hours, the Exhibitor Services Manual and the perks you will receive for your booth space. We are looking forward to a great exhibit hall and a fantastic attendee experience at the MAPPS/ASPRS 2012 Specialty Conference. See you in Tampa!
IMPORTANT NOTICE: A Warning to Exhibitors -- if you have received a form in the mail from Fair Guide regarding an Exhibitors Directory for the MAPPS/ASPRS 2012 Fall Conference please ignore it. This is a scam to get money from unsuspecting companies. Construct Data Publishers, located in Bratislava, has mailed out forms that look like they have something to do with ASPRS and the meeting in Tampa. ASPRS is not a part of this and we warn you to stear clear of signing and returning the form.
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Monday, October 29
||12:00 noon to 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, October 30
||8:00 am to 1:00 pm|
|Tuesday, October 30
||2:00 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Exhibitors' Reception||5:30 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday, October 31
||9:30 am to 7:00 pm|
| Trick-or-Treat Reception
|| 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
|Thursday, November 1
||7:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Exhibitors' Breakfast||7:00 am to 8:00 am|
| Prize Drawings
|| 7:30 am to 8:00 am
|Thursday, November 1*
||11:01 am to 5:00 pm|
*Early tear-down is prohibited and subject to financial penalty.
The Exhibitor Services Manual contains all the exhibit hall details, registration forms, booth order forms, shipping information, regulations, etc. for the Conference Exhibit Hall.
As an exhibitor, you are entitled to a 75-word description in the Conference Final Program. All descriptions are due Friday, September 14, 2012, and will be printed in the Final program. Any description submitted after Friday, September 14, 2012, will be printed on the Errata sheet.
Exhibit Hall Passport Contest:
It is always a challenge to get attendees to stop by a booth and have a conversation with sales representatives, righ? Well this year, we are offering an exhibit hall game, the Exhibit Hall Passport Contest, with the sole purpose of driving traffic to your booth! Attendees will stop by your booth, obtain a stamp and be eligible to win some great prizes. It's perfect for all! For more information on how to participate, click here.
Booth Space Includes:
- One complimentary full conference registration (per 8’ x 10’ booth)
- Three complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations (per 8’ x 10’ booth)
- Up to Nine complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Guest passes (per 8' x 10' booth)
- NEW Exhibit Hall Passport Contest (To participate, click here)
- Post-conference attendee list (no email addresses)
- Listing in the Conference Final Program (providing contract, payment and description are received by Sept. 14, 2012)
- Exhibitors’ Reception in the Exhibit Hall (sponsorships available)
- Exhibitors’ Lounge
- Closing Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall
- Draped back wall and side rails (not applicable for island booths)
- Trick-or-Treat Reception in the Exhibit Hall (sponsorships available)
- Booth identification sign
- Refreshment breaks served exclusively in the exhibit hall
Download Adobe PDF Reader to view PDF documents.