NEW for 2012!!
Exhibit Hall Passport Contest - An Exhibit Hall Game for Attendees by Exhibitors!
We have heard exhibitor suggestions and are excited to introduce a new opportunity for the 2012 Specialty Conference Exhibit Hall - the Exhibit Hall Passport Contest! The premise of the game is to create an incentive for attendees to visit the exhibit hall and YOUR booth.
How the Game Works:
Each attendee will receive a passport card with the participating sponsor logos and exhibit booth numbers listed on the game card. Attendees will need to visit ALL exhibitors listed and get their passport stamped at every booth on their Passport Game card. Once all stamps have been received (in the cooresponding boxes), passports can then be deposited into a drop-box located at the ASPRS or MAPPS booth. Passports must be turned in by 6:30 pm on Wednesday, October 31st after the Trick-or-Treat Halloween Reception in order to be eligible for the prize drawing.
The prize drawings will take place on Thursday, November 1st at 7:30 am in the exhibit hall during the Breakfast with Exhibitors. Attendees must be present to win the prizes. To kick-off the prizes, the Conference will be donating a Kindle FIRE.
We are SO excited for this new opportunity and anticipate some friendly competition among the attendees!
The participation form for this game is closed. Please be sure to participate in the game at the ASPRS 2013 Annual Conference in Baltimore!
Each sponsor is asked to donate one prize (of your choosing; with an estimated value of at least $100). It’s that easy! The online participation form must be submitted by October 12, 2012. All donated prizes must be sent to ASPRS (address below) by September 28, 2012 in order to be included in the contest.
For your participation, you will receive the following Sponsor benefits:
- Company logo and booth number printed on Passport Contest game card given to all attendees (over 500 touches)
- Post-conference contact list, including email addresses, of participants in the contest (list provided 30 days post-conference)
- Company name & prize donation listed in the Conference Final Program (participation form and prize received by 10/28/12)
- A guaranteed opportunity to start the sales conversation with conference attendees
** Each exhibitor sponsoring the game will receive a stamp in their Exhibitor Packet – which should be picked up at the Exhibitor Registration Desk on the 2nd floor of the Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel. **
The Top Five Reasons Why You Should Participate:
1. Guaranteed Exhibit Booth Traffic
2. Perfect Opportunity to Start the Sales Conversation
3. Enhance Your Brand's Presence
4. Cost Effective Marketing Approach
5. Guranteed list of Email contacts for future marketing purposes
The Exhibit Hall Passport Contest is a perfect ice breaker for exhibitors. You are guaranteed exhibit booth traffic and given a perfect opportunity to begin the sales conversation. Participate today!
- Exhibitor Participation Form
- Submit a Prize for the Drawing