Calling All Exhibitors!
Here you will find all of the important information for exhibiting at the CaGIS/ASPRS 2013 Specialty Conference. Including, the official and final exhibit hall hours, the Exhibitor Services Kit and the perks you will receive for your booth space. We are looking forward to a great exhibit hall and a fantastic attendee experience. See you in San Antonio!
Exhibit Hall Hours
The following is a schedule of the Exhibit Hall hours for the CaGIS/ASPRS 2013 Specialty Conference. To view the conference schedule, please click here.
|Monday, October 28
||8:00 am to 5 pm|
|Tuesday, October 29
||9 am to 7:30 pm|
|Exhibitors' Reception||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday, October 30
||9:00 am to 3:30 pm|
|Exhibitors' Breakfast||9:00 am to 10 am|
| Prize Drawings
|| 9:15 am
|Wednesday, October 30
||3:31 pm to 8 pm*|
Early tear-down is prohibited and subject to financial penalty.
*Overtime service rates apply after 5:00 pm CDT.
As an exhibitor, you are entitled to a 75-word description in the Conference Final Program. All descriptions are due Thursday, September 12, 2013, and will be printed in the Final program. Any description submitted after Thursday, September 12, 2013, will be printed on the Errata sheet.
Complimentary Exhibit Hall Guest Passes:
Each 8' x 10' booth space is alloted nine (9) complimentary Guest Exhibit Hall Only passes for the CaGIS/ASPRS 2013 Specialty Conference. These are designed for client/customer use only and are not to be used by your company staff. The Exhibit Hall Guest passes are for access to the Exhibit Hall only and are not valid for any technical sessions, general sessions or other conference activities.
NOTE: Download and save the file above. Once saved to your desktop, the PDF is a fill-in form.
All Booth Spaces Include:
- One complimentary full conference registration (per 8’ x 10’ booth)
- Three complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations (per 8’ x 10’ booth)
- Up to Nine complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Guest passes (per 8' x 10' booth)
- Exhibit Hall Passport Contest
- Post-conference attendee list (no email addresses)
- Listing in the Conference Final Program (providing contract, payment and description are received by Sept. 12, 2013)
- Exhibitors’ Reception in the Exhibit Hall (sponsorships available)
- Exhibitors’ Lounge
- Closing Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall
- Draped back wall and side rails (not applicable for island booths)
- Booth identification sign
- Refreshment breaks served exclusively in the exhibit hall
Download Adobe PDF Reader to view PDF documents.