Call for Abstracts
The Call for Abstracts for the Sacramento 2012 Annual Conference is now closed.
The Technical Program Chairs are reviewing abstracts that have been selected and are developing the conference program. We anticipate that acceptance letters will go out in early September.
Late abstracts may be submitted directly to the Technical Program Co-Chairs, but understand that they may be placed on a waiting list and used only if someone else drops out of the program.
You must include:
• Topic or category from web site list (see pdf of the Call for Abstracts)
• Preference for oral or poster presentation
• Paper Title
• Abstract not to exceed 300 words in length
• 3 to 5 key words
• Author(s) name(s) and Affiliation(s)
• Proposed presenter(s) names and contact information
• Contact information, including mailing address, phone, fax and e-mail for corresponding