Exhibitor Service Manual
Thank you for exhibiting at the ASPRS 2012 Annual Conference in Sacramento, California. We are looking forward to a great exhibit hall and a fantastic attendee experience. Below please find the exhibit hall hours, downloads for the Exhibitor Kit and what you will receive for your booth space. We look forward to seeing you in Sacramento!
Exhibit Hall Hours
|Monday, March 19||12:00 noon to 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 20||8:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, March 21
||8:00 am - 9:00 am
|Wednesday, March 21||10:30 am to 7:00 pm|
|Exhibitors' Reception||5:30 pm to 7:00 pm|
|Thursday, March 22||9:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Friday, March 23||8:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Exhibitors' Breakfast||8:30 am to 9:00 am|
|Friday, March 23||11:01 am to 5:00 pm|
*Early tear-down is prohibited and subject to financial penalty.
Part 1 of the Exhibitor Services Manual contains all the exhibit hall details, registration forms, booth order forms, shipping information, regulations, etc. for the ASPRS 2012 Annual Conference Exhibit Hall.
Part 2 of the Exhibitor Services Manual contains the event furnishings catalog. Use this portion to fully decorate and arrange your booth the Show!
As an exhibitor, you are entitled to a 75-word description in the Conference Final Program. All descriptions submitted by Friday, January 20, 2012, will be printed in the Final program. Any description submitted after Friday, January 20, 2012, will be included in the Final program and printed on the Errata sheet.
Booth Space Includes:
- One complimentary full conference registration (per 10’ x 10’ booth)
- Three complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations (per 10’ x 10’ booth)
- Up to Nine complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Guest passes (per 10' x 10' booth)
- Post-conference attendee list
- Listing in the Conference Final Program (providing contract, payment and description are received by Jan. 20, 2012)
- Exhibitors’ Reception and Closing Breakfast in the Exhibit Hall (sponsorships available)
- Exhibitors’ Lounge
- Draped back wall and side rails (not applicable for island booths)
- Booth identification sign
- Refreshment breaks served exclusively in the exhibit hall
Download Adobe PDF Reader to view PDF documents.