We are looking forward to a great exhibit hall and a fantastic attendee experience at the ASPRS 2014 Annual Conference! Below please find detailed information for our exhibitors including:
- Exhibit Hall Hours
- The Exhibitor Kit with forms for eletrical, internet and other services for your booth
- Exhibitor Registration Forms
- Exhibit Hall Catering
- Exhibitor Description Submission
- Passport Contest, Exhibit Hall Game Participation
- User Group Meetings
- Exhibitor Benefits
|Sunday, March 23
||3 pm to 7 pm
|Monday, March 24
||7 am to 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, March 25||7 am to 9:15 am|
| Booth Inspection
|Tuesday, March 25
||10:30 am - 7 pm|
|Exhibitors' Reception||5:30 pm - 7 pm|
|Wednesday, March 26
||9 am - 6 pm|
| Poster Reception & Live Music
||5:30 pm - 6 pm
|Thursday, March 27
||8 am - 11 am|
| Breakfast with Exhibitors'
||8:30 am - 9 am
|Thursday, March 27
||11:01 am to 5 pm|
*Early tear-down is prohibited and subject to financial penalty.
The exhibitor services manual contains all the information you will need to know for the exhibit hall as well as, order forms for various services, such as electrical, internet, etc. for your booth, registration for booth staff and general hall information.
Part 1 - The Exhibitor Services Manual Part 1 contains all the exhibit hall details, registration forms, booth order forms, shipping information, regulations, etc. for the ASPRS 2014 Annual Conference Exhibit Hall.
Part 2 - The Exhibitor Services Manual Part 2 contains exhibit hall decorations, booth furniture and fixtures to make your booth truely stand out at the ASPRS 2014 Annual Conference.
For each 10’x10’ area purchased in the exhibit hall, the exhibitor is entitled to one (1) complimentary full conference registration (admits bearer to all non-fee sessions and social functions) and three (3) exhibit booth staff badges (allowing booth staff access to the show floor, all conference sessions and Exhibit Hall activities). This form is also included in the Exhibitor Services Manual above. For your convenience, the Exhibitor Registration Form link is below for registration prior to the distribution of the Exhibitor Services Manual.
Food always draws people to your booth! Take a look at the Galt House Hotel Catering menu options for some good ideas on how to entice attendees to your booth.
As an exhibitor, you are entitled to a 75-word description in the Conference Final Programs. The Final Program is the main document used by all attendees during the week of the conference and each registrant receives a copy. The Final Program is also used in the Conference SmartPhone App and posted online for up to five years post-conference. Descriptions for the Final Program are due Friday, February 7, 2014. Descriptions are time/date stamped and ASPRS will use the most current description submitted through our online form.
Please use the online form to submit your description:
Click Here to Submit Your Exhibitor Descriptions
For more information about User Group Meetings (UGM), click here.
Once your UGM has been scheduled, you will need to submit a description for the Conference programs and for use on the Conference website. This description is your marketing piece in the program for your session. ASPRS does not record registrations for UGMs, so if you would like your attendees to register, include that information in your description.
The Exhibit Hall Passport Contest is a great way to drive traffic to your booth. Click here for more information about the opportunities available. Act now, only a limited amount of space for exhibitor participation!
- One complimentary full conference registration (per 10’ x 10’ booth)
- Three complimentary exhibit booth personnel registrations (per 10’ x 10’ booth)
- Up to Nine complimentary Exhibit Hall Only Guest passes (per 10' x 10' booth)
- Post-conference Attendee Mailing List (subject to international data protection laws; sent 15 days post conference.)
- Listing in the Conference Final Program (providing contract, payment and description are received prior to 1/17/14)
- Exhibitors’ Reception in the Exhibit Hall (sponsorships available)
- Exhibitors’ Lounge
- Draped back wall and side rails (not applicable for island booths)
- Fully carpeted exhibit hall
- Booth identification sign
- Refreshment breaks served exclusively in the exhibit hall
- Poster Reception with Live Music
- Thought Leader Presentations held in the hall
Download Adobe PDF Reader to view PDF documents.